FACULTY OF DESIGN AND OPERATION OF MACHINE
Faculty of design and operation of machines (FDOM) was established in 1996. Faculty prepares bachelors on specialties:
- 274 “Road transport”
- 133 “Sector Engineering” (Lifting, road construction and reclamation machines and equipment)
- 131 “Applied Mechanics” (Welding)
- 192 “Building and civil engineering ‘(Industrial and civil engineering).
Nowadays, the department has trained 536 students from Ukraine and 43 students from other countries. They acquire these specialty qualification levels and master specialist:
274 Road transport
– Computer diagnostics and technical service of cars;
– Logistics in road transport.
133 Engineering Sector
(Lifting, road construction and reclamation machines and equipment)
– Computerized design and design of building and road machines.
131 Applied Mechanics
(Restoring and improving the durability of parts and structures)
– Maintenance, repair and restoration of machines and structures.
192 Building and Civil Engineering
(Industrial and Civil Engineering).
– Technical expertise of buildings, real estate.