The validity of Passport should not be less than for 1 year Educational Documents (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC, Bachelor or Master Degree if available) Application Form filled in capital letters (click here to download Application Form)
The E-mail with scans of above-mentioned documents should contain following information respectively:
- Name, Middle name and Surname Nationality
- Date & place of birth
- Passport number
- Passport validity (date of issue & expiry)
- Permanent address
- Temporary address/ Current address (if different from permanent address)
- Admission Schedule
Central Ukrainian National Technical University, Kropyvnytskyi starts to issue “Invitation Letter” from March/ April every year.
We accept Applications for Study in Central Ukrainian National Technical University, Kropyvnytskyi from January for September intake. We secure “Invitation Letters” for students who apply through us earlier and issue their “Invitation Letters” from chosen/ recommended Universities respectively. The Universities keep issuing the “Invitation Letters” letters from March/ April to November (mostly extended to December). After March/ April, it takes about 3 working days to issue an “Invitation to Study” letter from a chosen/ recommended University.
The classes start from 1st September. Foreign students are allowed to join their English Medium Programs until 15th of November. Students arriving after 15th of November can join Preparatory Program only. Click here for more details about Preparatory Program.
* All dues are paid on arrival in Ukraine except the cost of “Invitation Letter” 400$US & the cost of courier 100$US i.e. total of 500$US
The students should always provide their valid postal address & contact numbers on Application form.
Upon Receiving the Invitation letter
The student should contact Ukraine embassy in his / her country in order to apply for the student visa. Ukraine embassy starts accepting Student Visa Applications and issue Student Visa from May/ June and keep issuing until 15th November. In some countries Ukraine embassy starts working with Student Visa Applications and issue Student Visa by 15th August to 15th November (usually it is extended to December/ January). Following documents should be submitted in Ukraine Embassy to obtain a Student Visa,
Documents required on Arrival:
Recommended International Airports in Ukraine: Kyiv (Boryspil airport), Dnepropetrovsk, Odessa and Kharkiv.
The student must be sure of bringing all Payments and Documents mentioned below otherwise Ukraine Immigration Authority can refuse him/ her Entry and DEPORT back to his/ her country The student must bring full Tuition fee, accommodation fee and other charges (Cash or Travel Cheques) mentioned in Courses & Costs for chosen program/ university. The student is asked by airport Immigration Authorities about Tuition fee and other charges. The student must bring some extra money for personal keep up. Please visit Living Cost for more information.
- International Passport/ Traveling document with Ukraine Visa on it (valid -not less than one year)
- Original Invitation Letter of the University
- Birth Certificate, Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public or Ukraine Embassy. (The student is subject to bring translated documents to Ukraine if Ukraine Embassy required translations at the time of issuing Visa)
- Original School Certificates ( O level/ SSCE/ HSSC, Bachelor or Master Degree if available ) translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public or Ukrainian Embassy (The student is subject to bring translated documents to Ukraine if Ukraine Embassy required translations at the time of issuing Visa)
- General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Ukraine translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public or Ukrainian Embassy. (The student is subject to bring translated documents to Ukraine if Ukraine Embassy required translations at the time of issuing Visa)
- HIV- AIDS Negative Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance translated into Ukrainian Language and Legalized by Notary Public or Ukrainian Embassy. (The student is subject to bring translated documents to Ukraine if Ukraine Embassy required translations at the time of issuing Visa)
- Health Insurance covering one year/ for some countries only for Traveling period
- Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine . (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
- 12 Passport size photographs (3 * 4 cm )
- Air Ticket valid for one year, must be To and Fro
- Migration card must be filled in by student on arrival to Ukraine and kept saved during stay in Ukraine.
- The student must produce it to Immigration Authorities when returning home or travelling out of the country.